Barton House is a Personal Care Residence designed for those with memory impairment.
Barton House is a Memory Care Community specializing in care for residents who may have Dementia or Alzheimer’s. At Barton House, we understand the importance of providing a safe, comfortable and secure environment for individuals who have special memory care needs. Our unique building design offers residents and their families the knowledge that every step has been taken to ensure that each resident’s needs are met in a loving and dignified manner.
Barton House offers unique features such as: an intimate residential setting, a secure building for the physical safety of our residents, a unique dietary program, and a full range of activities to promote physical and mental mobility of each resident.
An Active, Joyous Lifestyle
Barton House offers comprehensive dementia programming and activities seven days a week, 24 hours a day. It is our goal to provide joy and fulfillment, which is why our activities are centered around resident interests and experiences. Residents are free to choose to participate in the planned activities or just relax the day away with family and friends.
Everyone at Barton House believes in providing a safe and secure environment for each of our residents that also promotes dignity and respect. Barton House offers personalized care and assistance for every resident. Our team makes it a priority to understand every resident’s needs and provide the best care and support. Assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) includes bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders, hygiene, etc.
Unique Dietary Program
Offering four meals per day, plus snacks, Barton House provides homemade cooking in a restaurant style dining area. Our team works with a registered dietitian to ensure proper nutrition is provided to our residents.
Services & Amenities:
- 20 Special Designed Private Suites
- Secure Building for the Physical Safety of all Residents
- 24 Hour Staffed Personal Care
- 24 Hour Building Security
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Medication Management
- On-Site Physician Services (Dr. Nair is the visiting Physician, and Dr. Pellegrini is the visiting psychiatrist.)
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, occupational, and speech services)
- Cognitive Assessments & Intervention
- Family and Caregiver Support and Training
- Unique Dietary Program
- Comprehensive Activity Program
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance
- Beauty/Barber Shop